Can you believe February ends today?!? Where is the time going? As we welcome March with basketball games and hopefully have some lovely weather, I wanted to share some fun links I discovered this past week: • I'm a huge Jimmy Fallon fan, and I'm loving that he is doing so well as the new host of The Tonight Show. I've loved several moments in the first two weeks, but I think this one is my favorite. (If you're short on time, start at 4:18. And if you want to watch another amazing clip, watch this.)
• I'm sure my Irish grandmother would love it if I used one of these ideas to wear green on St. Paddy's Day.
• My sweet friends, Soni, Brooke and Whitney (also known as Mercy River) are kicking off their Time Out for Women season in Orlando this weekend with some other wonderful TOFW friends. Best of luck to everyone, and since we can't be in Orlando with them, take a minute to check out Mercy River's brand, spanking new website! (Shameless self-promotion alert: I designed and customized the site for them.)
• I'm a sucker for a good blog series, and I love Emily Ley's Simplicity series featuring great products and ideas from some wonderful women. (I'm also very excited for Emily's new Simplified App later this summer. If you're a paper scheduler, check out her amazing Simplified Planner.)
• I can always count on Jen Hatmaker to make me laugh.
• Huge inspiration from Ashley at The Shine Project.
Any good links or blog posts to share? Add them to the comments below! Have a great weekend!